- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Prebiotics: Their Health Benefits And Best Sources Infographic
You most definitely heard about probiotics, but do you know about prebiotics? Despite the similar names, they play different roles in your digestive health.
As important as probiotics are for aiding the digestion and nutrient absorption, they wouldn’t be able to work without prebiotics. They serve as the food for the probiotics and allow them to grow.
Take a quick look at the infographic featured below to learn about the best nutritional sources of prebiotics and don’t forget to make sure to include them into your daily diet!
Click on image to enlarge