- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Prebiotics: Their Health Benefits And Best Sources Infographic
You most definitely heard about probiotics, but do you know about prebiotics? Despite the similar names, they play different roles in your digestive health.
As important as probiotics are for aiding the digestion and nutrient absorption, they wouldn’t be able to work without prebiotics. They serve as the food for the probiotics and allow them to grow.
Take a quick look at the infographic featured below to learn about the best nutritional sources of prebiotics and don’t forget to make sure to include them into your daily diet!
Click on image to enlarge