- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
Hummus is being the talk of the town lately. There is hardly anyone who hasn’t heard about this beneficial dip and its health-improving qualities. It’s even becoming popular among those who aren’t really that crazy about healthy eating. All because hummus is nutritious and affordable.
With the growing popularity comes the variety of recipes and variations of the original Asian dip. If you prefer making your own food instead of buying, you probably have already tried some of hummus recipes and have your favorites. But have you ever tried making roasted beet hummus? We bet you haven’t, and now it’s time to change it.