- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
Hummus is being the talk of the town lately. There is hardly anyone who hasn’t heard about this beneficial dip and its health-improving qualities. It’s even becoming popular among those who aren’t really that crazy about healthy eating. All because hummus is nutritious and affordable.
With the growing popularity comes the variety of recipes and variations of the original Asian dip. If you prefer making your own food instead of buying, you probably have already tried some of hummus recipes and have your favorites. But have you ever tried making roasted beet hummus? We bet you haven’t, and now it’s time to change it.