- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Here Is How To Smell Good Without Chemical Fragrances Video
We can all agree that being clean, fresh and smelling good feels nice. And there is more than enough products that can give you any kind of fragrance of your choice. However, many of these commercial perfumes and deodorants contain chemical ingredients which are less than desirable, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Fortunately, the store-bought scented beauty products are not the only options you can use for smelling good. Head to the video featured below to learn which essential oils are the best to use on your skin for preventing the odor, as well as some tried and tested recipes.