- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
Here Is How To Smell Good Without Chemical Fragrances Video
We can all agree that being clean, fresh and smelling good feels nice. And there is more than enough products that can give you any kind of fragrance of your choice. However, many of these commercial perfumes and deodorants contain chemical ingredients which are less than desirable, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Fortunately, the store-bought scented beauty products are not the only options you can use for smelling good. Head to the video featured below to learn which essential oils are the best to use on your skin for preventing the odor, as well as some tried and tested recipes.