- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Super Foods Anyone Can Grow at Home
The easiest berries are blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries.Find out super benefits from blueberries now.
All of these are well-known superfoods and are pretty simple to grow in America. Now it can take as long as 3 years for the blueberry canes to mature and give you fruit, and two years for blackberries, so you need a bit of patience, but it’s well worth it. These plants, especially raspberries, can be invasive, so you need to trim them to keep them under control, but just a small area of your yard, using a wall for a support, will give you berries for you, your family, your neighbors, and coworkers for a year.
Buy canes at your nursery in the winter and plant them as soon as the ground is workable. Give them water during the summer and you will have tons of fresh berries before you know it!