- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes For You To Try Infographic
Thanksgiving is undoubtedly one of the most loved and popular American holidays. Enjoying the leftovers after the celebration has almost become a tradition. Some people even go as far as cooking extra-large dishes just to make sure that there is some food left for the days after.
Of course, you can always go for a traditional post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich and add to it a good measure of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, sometimes it’s good to go a step further and try more complicated dishes. The infographic below has some interesting ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge