- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes For You To Try Infographic
Thanksgiving is undoubtedly one of the most loved and popular American holidays. Enjoying the leftovers after the celebration has almost become a tradition. Some people even go as far as cooking extra-large dishes just to make sure that there is some food left for the days after.
Of course, you can always go for a traditional post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich and add to it a good measure of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, sometimes it’s good to go a step further and try more complicated dishes. The infographic below has some interesting ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge