- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes For You To Try Infographic
Thanksgiving is undoubtedly one of the most loved and popular American holidays. Enjoying the leftovers after the celebration has almost become a tradition. Some people even go as far as cooking extra-large dishes just to make sure that there is some food left for the days after.
Of course, you can always go for a traditional post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich and add to it a good measure of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, sometimes it’s good to go a step further and try more complicated dishes. The infographic below has some interesting ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge