- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes For You To Try Infographic
Thanksgiving is undoubtedly one of the most loved and popular American holidays. Enjoying the leftovers after the celebration has almost become a tradition. Some people even go as far as cooking extra-large dishes just to make sure that there is some food left for the days after.
Of course, you can always go for a traditional post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich and add to it a good measure of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, sometimes it’s good to go a step further and try more complicated dishes. The infographic below has some interesting ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge