- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The All-Natural Super Oil You’ve Never Heard Of
There’s just one problem: Limes are extremely sour. You could force yourself to eat a lime, and you would get vitamin C from it, but it would not be a pleasant experience. Lime juice can be more bearable, and quite a versatile ingredient in cooking and beverages, but there is now an even better way to reap the fruit’s benefits without having to endure its overwhelming tartness.
Lime oil can be used in all kinds of ways, both topically and for inhaled use through diffusion. Let’s explore some of the many ways you can benefit from this wonderful oil.
- Lime oil has antiseptic properties. Do you have a cut, scratch or scrape? Try using some lime oil instead of hydrogen peroxide! Apply lime oil to small wounds and scrapes to prevent and cure infections. It can also bring relief for skin conditions like psoriasis, ulcers, and rashes.
- The antiviral properties of lime oil are more beneficial for diffused use. Inhaling diffused lime oil fumes can provide relief for certain respiratory and throat conditions, such as bronchitis, the common cold, sore throats, the flu, and persistent coughs.
- For muscle soreness, arthritis, or rheumatism, try blending a few drops of lime oil with a carrier oil, and massage it into the affected areas. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil will provide a degree of relief from pain and inflammation.
- In addition to this, lime oil can also be used topically to fight the signs of aging and give you clear skin. Lime oil has astringent properties that can help sagging and wrinkly skin become more firm and taut. You can also blend a few drops of lime oil with jojoba oil and apply it to the skin to help clear out pores and remove acne.
- Lime oil can also help clean the gums and teeth with its antibacterial properties, making it an ideal choice for mouthwash or oil pulling.
Continue to Page 3