- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
The Real Reasons You Hold on to Stress, Even Though it’s Killing You
Most people live fairly stress-filled lives, but did you know that you don’t have to? OK, so you can’t eliminate all stress, but you can get rid of probably 99 percent of it. Some stress is simply unavoidable: deadlines, rush hour traffic, and your kid falling off his bike and breaking his arm. But there are ways of changing your attitude and changing your life in order to reduce stress to the bare minimum. There is just one thing in the way; one thing that is holding you back.
That one thing is you.
Yep, that’s right. Stress has so many terrible consequences, both on the mind and the body. Over time, stress can literally kill you. So why don’t people just let it go? That’s what we are here to tell you.
Keep reading and find out the top 5 things that keep you holding onto stress even though it’s slowly killing you. Then, let’s look at the ways you can learn to deal with it.
1. You Are Afraid of Being Happy
This is really much more common than you think. Although many people deny it with a sarcastic comment “Oh yes, I’m afraid to be happy that why I work my butt off because I’m afraid,” it really is true for some people. You will find many reasons to actually avoid being completely happy, but the bottom line is that most people fear that if they achieve happiness, that Murphy’s law will kick into full effect. They fear the let down when disappointment comes, or something goes wrong, or other people’s expectations are not met, etc. etc. Better to not expect happiness, than to be disappointed later on.
Listen, disappointments happen to everyone. You cannot avoid those either. Why not grab happiness when it comes along and enjoy the ride as long as it lasts? Find out how to be happy.