- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Recipe Everyone Is Using As An Alternative To Chemo
It’s been all over the news, the Internet, on radio and, of course, on Facebook and other social media sites: cannabis oil has been shown over and over to treat and cure cancer.
At this point in time, only chemotherapy and radiation are approved methods for the treatment of cancer. Cancer treatment is a huge industry, worth billions and billions of dollars every single year in the prevention, so-called treatment, and study of cancer.
Yet, we don’t seem to make any real progress. Millions of people are still diagnosed with cancer and, despite treatment, die from it every single year. Why is this?
Because cancer is money, friends, which is why a real “cure” will never be found. If the government could find a way to patent marijuana and keep you from getting your hands on it, that will be another story.
However, you don’t have to wait for the government to figure out how they can suck money out of you for a natural treatment for cancer and epilepsy. You can make your own cannabis oil yourself.
A great number of people have used this successfully to treat their own cancer or their children’s cancer or epilepsy. You have probably seen their testimonies all over the Internet. If you haven’t, simply Google “9-year-old uses cannabis to treat cancer” and you will find plenty of articles.
Everyone wants to know how to make their own cannabis oil. We are going to pass along a recipe that seems to be the most popular one around so you can make your own cannabis oil.
Are you ready? Let’s stop mucking around and get down to business! Don’t you wish the medical industry and government would do the same?
Continue to Page 2
Step by step instructions for making cannabis oil:
1. Put your cannabis in a plastic bucket.
2. You will need to use what is called a solvent, but we aren’t really talking about the common grease-removing or paint-removing solvent. You can use just about anything, including plain old water. Many people like to use isopropyl alcohol, butane, or even ether. You will need about 2 gallons of solvent to extract the THC from one pound of cannabis. You will need only about 500 ml for one ounce of cannabis.
3. Using a wooden spoon or wooden stick, crush up the dried cannabis while slowly adding your solvent. Continue crushing and adding solvent until the plant is completely covered and thoroughly soaked.
4. Stir well for about 3 more minutes. As you stir, the THC is being removed from the cannabis and is going into the solvent.
5. Get a second bucket and pour the solvent only into it. About 80 percent of the THC is now in the solvent in this bucket.
6. Put more solvent into the wet cannabis and stir for another three minutes. This will extract any remaining THC from the cannabis.
7. Add the solvent from this new batch into the other bucket that contains the solvent from the first wash. You can throw out the wet cannabis.
8. Get a clean container and a coffee filter. Pour your solvent through the coffee filter and into the clean container.
9. Now you are going to boil the solvent off. Be very careful, as the fumes from this process are very flammable. An electric rice cooker works well as it is electric and there is no flame. Use a fan to blow the fumes outside (or do this outside) and be sure the room is well ventilated. Do not smoke or use any open flames, as these fumes are very volatile.
10. Put the solvent in the rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn it on the highest setting. Leave the lid off. As the solvent burns off, continue to add solvent to the rice cooker until you have added everything.
11. The solvent will began to burn off for the last time. Add just a few drops of water (about 10 drops) to help release all of the solvent and protect the oil from getting too hot.
12. Once you have about 1 inch of solvent in the rice cooker, use some pot holders and swirl the pot around a half dozen times to be sure that all of the solvent has evaporated. Turn the rice cooker down to the lowest heat setting. You might want to use a candy thermometer to be sure that the oil never goes over 290 degrees.
13. Pour the oil into a stainless steel container, such as a thermos. Place it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It will need to sit for several hours to finish evaporating all the water and any remaining solvent. When you no longer see any moment on the top of the oil, it is ready to use.
14. You can pour or spoon the oil into any container you like. When completely cool, this oil is something like a thick grease or a thin vegetable shortening.
Continue to Page 3
Now that you have your oil you might be wondering about how to use it. Of course, this varies from person to person, but the average human will take about 90 days to consume 60 grams (60 ml) of oil. Adults can begin with three doses each day. One dose is about the size of a grain of dry rice. Consume three times each day, with the final dose about 1 hour before bedtime. You will probably not feel the effects of your oil for an hour or more after consuming it.
Since your oil is thick, simply place some on the back of your tongue or on the inside of the back teeth and drink a glass of water or herbal tea. Unfortunately, cannabis oil does not taste good, so although you hear some people say that they put it between their gum and cheek and allow it to “melt,” it tastes terrible. Just swallow it and be done with it. If it is easier, you can put the oil in a small square of bread or cheese and swallow it like you would a pill. Your stomach acid will not hurt or dilute the THC.
After 4 or 5 days of this dose, you can increase the dose to the size of a grain of rice. You can continue doubling the size of your dose every 4 or 5 days, depending on how you feel. If you get too “high,” then wait another 48 hours before increasing your dose. Your body will become accustomed to the THC and when consumed slowly in this manner. You might feel good, but you shouldn’t feel “high.”
Of course, no two people are the same, as everyone has different tolerances, but this method works for most people. The point here isn’t to get high all day, but to cure your cancer and still function. This is especially true if you are using this for children. Monitor your children carefully. Although being high won’t hurt anyone, it does make it difficult to get through the day. It also leads to notorious munching. Be certain that you have plenty healthy snacks on hand should you get hit with a case of the “munchies.”
Continue to Page 4
Please by aware that most people will experience a lowering of their blood pressure when consuming cannabis oil. If you are taking blood pressure medication or if you already suffer from low blood pressure, this could be dangerous. Please speak with your doctor. Don’t worry, they won’t have you arrested, your doctor is only going to help you determine whether or not to discontinue your blood pressure medication. If you suffer from low blood pressure, many people say that simply drinking a large glass of water helped to eliminate most of the uncomfortable feelings they had. Your body will adjust to the cannabis oil over time. You can start off taking even smaller doses if you like, and gradually increase the dose until your body is comfortable with it.
Diabetics should also discuss this therapy with their doctor. Many diabetics find that they can discontinue using insulin after a few months.
Never stop taking your medication without your doctor’s approval and not until you discuss all the pros and cons of doing so with your doctor.
Chances are good, however, that after consuming cannabis oil for several months, you will find that most of your health problems simply get smaller and smaller until they disappear, including your cancer.
If you have any questions or if you are taking any type of prescription medication, please seek medical advice before consuming cannabis oil. This article is meant to provide information only and is not intended to be medical advice.