- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 10 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar, the wonder of the 21st century! It appears that there is almost nothing that this natural beauty can’t do. It’s good for your skin and hair, cleaning your house, uses it as a room deodorizer, or tooth whitener. Some people claim that apple cider vinegar can help fight health issues such as cancer, diabetes, cholesterol, and weight problems. More than likely you have some in your kitchen right now so here is just a partial list of all the good things you can start doing with apple cider vinegar.
1. It helps with upset stomachs
Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and sip. Due to its antibiotic properties it can help contain a problem with diarrhea and those nasty stomach cramps. It can also help with indigestion.
2. Apple cider vinegar can help to detoxify your house
Apple cider vinegar is an all-natural product made from apple juice and a little time to ferment. If you use apple cider vinegar instead of harsh chemicals or other cleaning agents, you have removed, or least reduced, the amount of dangerous compounds in your home.
3. It can help soothe a sore throat
As soon as you think you feel that tickle or rawness in your throat, drink some germ killing apple cider vinegar to help nip that bug in the bud. Most germs cannot live in an acidic environment. Mix about ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar in about ¼ cup of water and gargle with this mixture 3 times a day. Find out more how naturally to quiet a cough.
4. Apple cider vinegar is a fantastic hair tonic
Acetic acid, the main ingredient, will removed hair styling product build up and over use of hair conditioners. Apple cider vinegar will leave your hair shiny and silky soft. Some claim that it stimulates the scalp which would promote hair growth. It’s also used to control dandruff. Dilute 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar in about 4 cups of water and mix. Shampoo your hair, then pour this mixture over your head, and leave it be for about 30 seconds then rinse with cool water. Read more of the ways to ticken your hair naturally.
5. Great for the skin
Persons afflicted with psoriasis say that apple cider vinegar reduces inflammation. It can also be used to balance the PH of your skins surface, minimizing breakouts and dry spots. Soak a cotton ball in pure apple cider vinegar and wipe over affected areas.
Continue to Page 2