- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This One Vitamin Is Found To Kill Cancer Cells (We’ll Tell You the Right Way To Get It)
The Gill Heart Institute at the University of Kentucky published a study in 2014 showing that those who consumed a Mediterranean diet had a reduction in artery disease by as much as 56 percent. There were also lower rates of inflammation and insulin resistance.
In addition to fighting cancer, vitamin E can also:
- Protect the lungs from air pollution.
- Reduce the signs of aging by fighting oxidation and free radicals.
- Supply the body with more oxygen, improving endurance.
- Decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Stop the appearance of blood clots.
- Dissolve blood clots.
- Lower the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Alleviate feelings of fatigue.
- Stop leg cramps.
- Prevent the formation of scars.
- Help prevent miscarriages.
- Lower blood pressure by acting as a diuretic.
- Speed the healing of burns and prevent the formation of scars.
- Prevent various forms of cancer.
The best way to get your vitamin E on is to eat more of the foods listed above, all of which have good amounts of this important vitamin. This way, you don’t have to rely on supplements, and you can get all eight forms of vitamin E. This is the easiest way for your body to digest it and to assimilate it for immediate use.