- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Beauty Oils Everyone Should be Aware Of
4. Tamanu Oil (Foraha Oil)
Tamanu oil is extremely soothing and can give tremendous relief from numerous skin irritations, such as sunburns, inflammation, eczema, and rashes. This oil contains powerful compounds that are proven to both restore as well as regenerate skin tissue. This oil is perfect for breakouts as it has antimicrobial compounds and plenty of antioxidants.
5. Moringa Oil
This is a fairly new oil to Americans but it’s been used by the ancient Egyptians and Hindus since about 2000 BC! This oil has a very high level of antioxidants, which protects you skin from premature aging and sun damage. Moringa oil also has a fatty acid profile that can seriously fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lightens your skin tone, and will deeply moisturize your skin. This is perhaps the perfect oil for those with dry skin and those with more mature skin.
6. Argan Oil
Also called Moroccan oil, argan oil has become very popular lately as women discover its ability to nourish and repair damaged hair. If your hair is normal to slightly dry or if it tends to get frizzy, argan oil is perfect for you. Same with your skin, if you have normal to slightly dry skin, this oil should be your choice.
7. Tea Tree Oil
If you tend to get breakouts or if you have acne, this is a terrific tonic that will help control sebum production and prevent flare ups. Tea tree oil can only be used topically and out of the reach of children. Find out why tea tree oil is the best essential oil for colds and flu.
Continue to Page 3