- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Beauty Oils Everyone Should be Aware Of
8. Castor Oil
Most people think of castor oil only as an old fashioned medicine, but castor oil has been used by women in India for beauty routines for centuries. Castor oil is perhaps one of the best oils ever for stimulating the growth of thick, beautiful hair. It’s also a great conditioner for the scalp. This oil is high in vitamin E and can help stop those dark circles under the eyes.
9. Jojoba Oil
This oil comes from the seeds of jojoba plants and has been used by women of the Southwest and in Mexico for centuries. Jojoba is a terrific moisturizer because it actually regulates the amount of oil your skin produces. If you have oily skin or hair, jojoba oil is perfect for you! It’s also very nourishing for your skin and hair as well.
10. Grapeseed Oil
As the name implies, this oil is made from the crushed seeds from grapes. It’s extremely nourishing as its rich in vitamin E, but it’s also light at the same time. It helps fight wrinkles and stops most blemishes. For younger people with normal skin who are just looking for a little help and skin protections, this is the oil for you.
When buying beauty oils, read the labels carefully and always get pure oils. Many companies use cheap petroleum based oils, such as mineral oil or petroleum jelly, and then add just a touch of the more expensive oil and try to pass it off as the real thing. The last thing you want to do is to spread byproducts of gasoline on your hair and face! Read the label carefully. The real thing often costs more, but it is so worth it and when it comes to oil, a little bit goes a long way.