- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Cancer Fighting Foods
Wow, how can something that tastes so good be so great at knocking out cancer? It’s the powerful antioxidant resveratrol that give grapes their powerful power. Grape seeds also have huge benefits to the body. It’s recommended that you eat less seedless grapes and eat more of the seeds that are in grapes for your best health.
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that helps to give red grapes their antioxidant power. Resveratrol is a known anti-mutagen and antioxidant, but it can reduce cell death that is caused by oxidants.
Perhaps the most important ability in resveratrol’s repertoire is that it can inhibit the growth of CoX-2 (cyclooxygenase-2). CoX-2 is connected to cancers as well as abnormal growths in the intestines. Natural inhibitors of CoX-2, such as the resveratrol that is found in grapes, have been shown to reduce cancers and pre-cancerous growths. Although pharmaceutical companies are in a desperate search for a way to find synthetic choices that will inhibit CoX-2, it is present right now in red grapes. If you consume organic red grapes daily, or drink fresh grape juice, this will protect you against cancers and tumor growth naturally.
Kevin M. Estis
Apr 13, 2016 at 12:23 am
Turmeric has no side effects I hope so, but I saw an article this past week that it has oxylates in it which can lead to kidney stones. Any thoughts on that please?