- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Herbs to Boost Your Brain and Memory Power
3. Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba is perhaps one of the best-selling supplements around the world and there is a very good reason why; because it works! The leaves of this tree, which is perhaps one of the longest living species of plants, is a terrific mental aid.
Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology published a study early in 2014 that showed extracts from ginkgo trees could improve the working memory in middle aged persons. Another study published in the 2013 in Toxicology and Industrial Health found that ,combined with vitamin C, ginkgo could correct the mental problems caused through overexposure to fluoride.
For most people, taking between 240 and 600 mgs of ginkgo biloba, as much as three times per day, could have positive effects for correcting memory related problems. Read more about ginkgo biloba for diabetes.