- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Top 10 Things They Never Taught You about Chlorophyll
Some things in life are just obvious, so right-in-front-of-our-face simple that we don’t see them or we dismiss them. However, there are some things that, although they don’t seem possible, (such as removing red wine stains with white wine) they really do work.
Chlorophyll is another one of these. It’s so basically simple, too many people just pooh-pooh it but chlorophyll is absolutely amazing. It can benefit the body in numerous ways from cleansing the body of heavy metals and toxins to fighting infection. Chlorophyll is added to numerous supplements because it has so many benefits to the body, how could they not include it?
Of course, there are many different elements that can nourish and protect the body and chlorophyll is one of these. It’s only natural that you would want to protect your body from harm while keeping it healthy at the same time. Plants are very much the same; they strive to be as healthy as possible, taking in everything from the sun and soil so they can protect themselves from harm and be all that they can be. Chlorophyll is the main source of their food and energy and it benefits human beings as well.
Read on and learn about the top 10 things you never learned in high school about how chlorophyll can benefit YOU.
1. Purifies and cleanses the body
Chlorophyll controls, and keeps a perfect balance of calcium in the blood while assisting the liver in removing toxins from the body and from the liver itself. Chlorophyll is known to be good for improving the overall health of intestines, lungs, and reproductive system in women.
2. Helps diabetics
Chlorophyll can help to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. While it may not lower them, it does help to keep them steady and constant. When blood sugar is maintained at a proper level, many people lose weight and tend to lower their blood pressure as well. Read more about herbal remedies for diabetes.
3. Enhances the immune system
Chlorophyll enhances the body’s bone marrow, which is where immune system cells begin. It increases the red blood cell count in the body, which means more oxygen is carried to cells.
Continue to Page 2