- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Things They Never Taught You about Chlorophyll
4. Anti-cancer properties
The journal Carcinogenesis along with Food and Chemical Toxicology published studies that show that chlorophyll can inhibit carcinogens. Another study done at Oregon State University stated that chlorophyll was a strong protective compound against certain types of cancer. This green liquid from nature can protect us from fungi, toxins in our environment (such as air pollution and pesticides in food), and even blocks destructive chemicals called procarcinogens, which damage our DNA.
5. Removes heavy metals
Chlorophyll is perhaps one of the strongest chelates around. It binds and removes heavy metals such as lead and mercury. Find out 15 ways to help your body fight toxins.
6. Fights yeast infections
Research shows that chlorophyll is very good at fighting candida infections. It is alkaline forming in the body so it can help to balance out the typical high acidic diet many people consume.
7. High in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories
Liquid chlorophyll has high levels of vitamin E, A, and C, which has been found to reduce inflammation in the body. It is also has strong antioxidant capabilities, which are important for fighting free radical damage to our DNA.
Continue to Page 3