- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Top 12 Natural Toners for Oily Skin Problems
If you are one of those with oily skin, you are not alone. The good news is that those with oily skin often have fewer wrinkles than those with dry skin. The bad news is that you seem to have a perpetual oily shine to your face and makeup just seems to slide right off. Facial toners can help ease that shiny look but many over the counter toners contain toxic and dangerous alcohol, perfume, artificial colors, and dyes that can make problems even worse, cause allergic reactions, and even cause damage to your sensitive skin.
It’s not an all or nothing issue, though. Take a look at our top 12 completely natural masks and toners that can help relieve that oily skin without making you look like a piece of tenderized hamburger.
1. Lemon Toner
Lemons are natural astringents, which help control oily skin, but they also have natural antimicrobial compounds that can kill the bacteria that cause acne. Lemon juice can also reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Mix one part water with two parts freshly squeezed lemon juice. Read more about using lemons instead of beauty products.
2. Tomato and Honey Mask
This is one of the best homemade toners for oily skin. Mix equal parts of pure tomato juice and raw, organic honey. Apply this thick paste to your face and leave it on for about 15minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
3. Mint Toner
Mix some fresh, organic mint leaves in hot water. (Not boiling water) Allow this solution to cool. When completely cool (room temperature), saturate a cotton ball in the mint/water, then use the cotton ball to wipe your face.
Continue to Page 2