- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked
10. Improve Your Self-Esteem
If you have problems with your body image, sleeping in the nude might help you learn to accept yourself and love yourself just the way you are. Start by looking at yourself naked in the mirror every night before bed. You might not like what you see at first but after a short time, you should become more accustomed to how you look without clothes and you might even come to love the way you look.
11. Improves Your Circulation
UGH! Is there anything more annoying than that elastic waist cutting off your circulation or that twisted sleeve that cut off your circulation and caused your entire arm to fall asleep? Remove all those clothes and you have a happy flow of blood throughout your body!
12. It’s Just Plain Easier
Seriously, think about it, sleeping in the nude is just easier. No pajamas to buy (saves money), less clothes to wash (saves money), fewer health problems (saves money), and no time spent shopping for new PJ’s. Take all that money you will save and spend it to buy some luxurious new bed sheets.
Now of course there are times when PJ’s are helpful. When you are sick or it’s extremely cold, then of course, PJ’s do their job. But, let’s face it folks, for the most part, pajamas are seriously over rated.