- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 5 Super Easy Detox Salads You Can Take to Work!
2. Winter Time Detox Salad
This is the perfect salad for those winter months when it’s gray, cold, and yucky outside and your body seems to be stuck in zero-energy mode. This salad will help keep your digestive track moving so you remove toxins quickly, rather than let them sit in your colon. This salad contains a powerful detoxing vegetable that doesn’t get the credit it really deserves: rutabaga. Paired with the carrots and pomegranate, this is like giving your body a rush of summer sunshine from the inside out.
SEE ALSO: 10 Terrific Foods That Detox the Body
All you need for this salad are 2 medium rutabaga heads, 3 medium carrots, a handful of organic pomegranate seeds, and a handful of pine nuts. Peel and grate the carrots and the rutabaga. Mix with 2 cups of your favorite salad greens. Top with the pomegranate seeds and pine nuts. Some people enjoy this with a squeeze of lemon juice and nothing more, but try it with the dressing we have listed at the end of this article.