- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Amino Acids that Can Help You Drop Those Extra Pounds
You’ve probably heard of this one after every Thanksgiving meal because turkey contains a lot of this amino acid. It can make you feel full (not to mention sleepy!). The sedative effect of this amino acid can actually help your weight loss efforts as sleep regulates your body’s hormones and insulin levels, along with ensuring correct glucose metabolism. Several studies show that a lack of sleep causes you to eat more. Besides turkey, you can also find this in almonds, pumpkin, eggs, oats, and spinach.
An important amino acid for making you feel fuller more quickly so you eat less. It also increases your metabolism rate and can help you to maintain a healthy weight once your diet is finished.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 10 Easy Changes to Your Meals to Lose Weight
This is another great amino acid for losing weight as it will not only curb your sweet tooth, it will also improve your body’s ability to burn fat. This is an excellent pre-workout supplement because it will improve your energy level, burn calories, and repair muscle tissue all in one supplement.
This amino acid will give you immediate results by causing your body to burn fat instead of storing it. You will find this in many weight loss supplements, but you can find it naturally in beans, nuts, yogurt, and beef. It’s also sold in many energy drinks.