- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
10 Easy Changes to Your Meals to Lose Weight
Like many things in life, when you want to lose weight, it’s the little things that count. Little changes can add up to make huge difference. When most people think “diet” they immediately picture deprivation, huge weight lifting machines, and other radical revamping of their lives. But if you really want to lose weight faster, and keep it off, then research shows that you will do better if you make small changes rather than a major overhaul all at once.
A recent study showed that people who made very small adjustments to their eating habits had no problem sticking to their routine and they were more successful at losing weight than those who didn’t use the tips given. Check out our list of 10 small changes you can make that will help you lose weight quickly and keep it off.
1. Snack on yogurt
Harvard University recently announced that their studies show that yogurt was one of the top weight loss promoting foods. It is high in protein, which will help you feel full for a longer period of time.
Try plain, low-fat, or non-fat yogurt and skip all the sugar. Add some fresh fruit or nuts for a delicious treat. The probiotics in yogurt are good for entire digestive system as well as being helpful when it comes to losing weight. Look for a yogurt labeled with the words “live and active cultures”.