- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Changes to Your Meals to Lose Weight
Like many things in life, when you want to lose weight, it’s the little things that count. Little changes can add up to make huge difference. When most people think “diet” they immediately picture deprivation, huge weight lifting machines, and other radical revamping of their lives. But if you really want to lose weight faster, and keep it off, then research shows that you will do better if you make small changes rather than a major overhaul all at once.
A recent study showed that people who made very small adjustments to their eating habits had no problem sticking to their routine and they were more successful at losing weight than those who didn’t use the tips given. Check out our list of 10 small changes you can make that will help you lose weight quickly and keep it off.
1. Snack on yogurt
Harvard University recently announced that their studies show that yogurt was one of the top weight loss promoting foods. It is high in protein, which will help you feel full for a longer period of time.
Try plain, low-fat, or non-fat yogurt and skip all the sugar. Add some fresh fruit or nuts for a delicious treat. The probiotics in yogurt are good for entire digestive system as well as being helpful when it comes to losing weight. Look for a yogurt labeled with the words “live and active cultures”.
Sep 24, 2014 at 3:52 pm
I’ve lost 17 pounds in 12 days,
I’m just concerned that I’m losing too much too quickly.
link to pdf guide – http://j.mp/12WeekWLP