- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
10 Easy Changes to Your Meals to Lose Weight
Like many things in life, when you want to lose weight, it’s the little things that count. Little changes can add up to make huge difference. When most people think “diet” they immediately picture deprivation, huge weight lifting machines, and other radical revamping of their lives. But if you really want to lose weight faster, and keep it off, then research shows that you will do better if you make small changes rather than a major overhaul all at once.
A recent study showed that people who made very small adjustments to their eating habits had no problem sticking to their routine and they were more successful at losing weight than those who didn’t use the tips given. Check out our list of 10 small changes you can make that will help you lose weight quickly and keep it off.
1. Snack on yogurt
Harvard University recently announced that their studies show that yogurt was one of the top weight loss promoting foods. It is high in protein, which will help you feel full for a longer period of time.
Try plain, low-fat, or non-fat yogurt and skip all the sugar. Add some fresh fruit or nuts for a delicious treat. The probiotics in yogurt are good for entire digestive system as well as being helpful when it comes to losing weight. Look for a yogurt labeled with the words “live and active cultures”.