- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Changes to Your Meals to Lose Weight
2. Enjoy treats (in moderation)
No food is “bad” and needs to be banished forever, although some of them do need to be eaten in moderation.
When you drastically limit your diet it’s not only unsustainable, but you might find that, one day, you binge on that same food out of frustration. So if you want a treat, go ahead, just keep it under 150 calories.
Try an ounce of dark chocolate, a half cup of ice cream, even some wine. That’s a habit everyone can agree on! Read more about healthy snacks.