- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Reasons why You Should Change to a Plant Based Diet
4. Super Digestion
All that fiber in plants will help to keep you regular, preventing constipation and aiding your digestion. When you chow down on organic fruits and veggies, you are filling your body with healthy fiber, which is proven to help reduce your risk of colon cancer.
5. Lower Your Blood Pressure
You can lower your blood pressure naturally by several points, simply by changing to a plant based diet. Many fruits and veggies are loaded with potassium, which counteracts the salt in your diet, lowering your blood pressure.
6. Super Skin
Many, many people, after they have adopted a plant based diet, comment that their skin condition is better than it has ever been in their lives. If you struggle with acne or dry skin, and have tried every cream, wash, lotion, soap, and astringent on the market and nothing works, try cutting down on the dairy and focus on a plant based diet. The fiber, vitamins, and anti-oxidants in produce will rid your body of toxins and give you clear, soft, glowing skin.
Continue to Page 3