- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Top Reasons Why You Should Eat More Energizing Hemp Seeds
By now you have most likely heard about hemp seeds, and you might have wondered what the fuss was all about. Yes, flax seeds and chia seeds are also healthy and they have their place, but if you aren’t already eating hemp seeds and drinking hemp seed milk, then you are missing out on some tasty super nutrition.
Among all the seeds in the world, hemp seeds are probably the most nutritious seeds you could ever eat. They are loaded with protein, vitamins, essential healthy fats, and enzymes, and combined with sugars, saturated fats, and starches that give your body the nutrition it needs for the best possible health, along with a sustained source of energy that will keep you living a long, healthy, happy life.
Everything in the pasta, soup, diary, sauce, and snack section of your supermarket can be replaced with hemp seeds. These seeds have been used for more than a thousand years. They have numerous health benefits such as the support of your immune system, a natural inflammation reducer, improve your blood circulation, protect your heart, and stabilize your blood sugar.
Keep reading to find out all the healthy things you never imagined could come from one little seed.
1. Hemp seeds are one of the best afternoon snacks! They will give you that energy boost that you are looking for in the afternoons. If you are looking for a double whammy of energy, there is even hemp seed coffee!
2. The protein in hemp seeds contains all 18 key amino acids, including the 10 essential amino acids that our bodies cannot make themselves. Proteins are considered to be complete when they have all the essential amino acids in enough quantities that they meet the body’s daily needs. Hemp seeds supply high quality proteins for a well-balanced diet, especially for vegetarians, but the entire family can benefit from the proteins in hemp seeds.
3. If you are looking for a mercury-free means of obtaining more healthy omega-3 in your diet, you can’t go wrong with hemp seeds. They contain the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids. One of the best things about hemp seeds is that there is no fishy burping afterwards, like what happens with many fish oil supplements.
4. Hemp seeds taste great. Many people compare the taste to sunflower seeds or pine nuts. You can find hemp seeds in many forms, including toasted, flour, hulled, oil, butter, protein powder, and coffee.
5. Hemp seeds will make you feel really full, so it’s pretty easy to lose weight by eating some hemp seeds every day, especially before meals.
Continue to Page 2