- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
How To Transition From Downward Dog To A Seated Position Video
The video below will be helpful both for beginners and for people who have been practicing yoga for some time.
Some people may say that it’s not necessary to study and practice transitions from one exercise to another, as you can merely do it in the obvious way. And, actually, they are right! Except for one thing – nothing is useless in yoga.
To relish the atmosphere of complete subjection to your body and mind, you should try to allow yourself to forget about your everyday life and usual behavior. Let your body relax and speak its own language. If you want to experience such a feeling and savor the results, transitions are really important.
In this video, you will learn how to move from downward dog pose to a seated one. This exercise requires some effort, but you will see that it is really worth it. What other transitions do you use?