- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
The Unique Benefits Of Colorful Eating Infographic
What is the predominant color in your diet? We often talk about the color aspect when it comes to our fashion choices, house design, but not nutrition. But when you think about it, the palette of your food may be quite similar to that of your clothes. And while beiges and muted colors are good for wearing, they certainly aren’t the best for eating.
The “beige diet” full of quick and cheap processed foods stands behind a lot of modern problems. All those cookies, cereals, and pastries may be quick and convenient, but they certainly aren’t the healthiest. Look at the infographic below to learn about the benefits of adding bright colors to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge