- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
The Unique Benefits Of Colorful Eating Infographic
What is the predominant color in your diet? We often talk about the color aspect when it comes to our fashion choices, house design, but not nutrition. But when you think about it, the palette of your food may be quite similar to that of your clothes. And while beiges and muted colors are good for wearing, they certainly aren’t the best for eating.
The “beige diet” full of quick and cheap processed foods stands behind a lot of modern problems. All those cookies, cereals, and pastries may be quick and convenient, but they certainly aren’t the healthiest. Look at the infographic below to learn about the benefits of adding bright colors to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge