- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
The Unique Benefits Of Colorful Eating Infographic
What is the predominant color in your diet? We often talk about the color aspect when it comes to our fashion choices, house design, but not nutrition. But when you think about it, the palette of your food may be quite similar to that of your clothes. And while beiges and muted colors are good for wearing, they certainly aren’t the best for eating.
The “beige diet” full of quick and cheap processed foods stands behind a lot of modern problems. All those cookies, cereals, and pastries may be quick and convenient, but they certainly aren’t the healthiest. Look at the infographic below to learn about the benefits of adding bright colors to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge