- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
The Unique Benefits Of Colorful Eating Infographic
What is the predominant color in your diet? We often talk about the color aspect when it comes to our fashion choices, house design, but not nutrition. But when you think about it, the palette of your food may be quite similar to that of your clothes. And while beiges and muted colors are good for wearing, they certainly aren’t the best for eating.
The “beige diet” full of quick and cheap processed foods stands behind a lot of modern problems. All those cookies, cereals, and pastries may be quick and convenient, but they certainly aren’t the healthiest. Look at the infographic below to learn about the benefits of adding bright colors to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge