- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Unique Benefits Of Colorful Eating Infographic
What is the predominant color in your diet? We often talk about the color aspect when it comes to our fashion choices, house design, but not nutrition. But when you think about it, the palette of your food may be quite similar to that of your clothes. And while beiges and muted colors are good for wearing, they certainly aren’t the best for eating.
The “beige diet” full of quick and cheap processed foods stands behind a lot of modern problems. All those cookies, cereals, and pastries may be quick and convenient, but they certainly aren’t the healthiest. Look at the infographic below to learn about the benefits of adding bright colors to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.