- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Use This Simple Cheat Sheet To Make Your Own Salad Dressings Infographic
You’ll probably agree that the dressing you put on your salad is no less (and sometimes even more) important than the vegetables themselves.
If you’re one of the people who still uses store-bought dressing, you should reconsider that choice. Firstly, most of them contain a whole lot of potentially harmful chemicals, sugar and salt. Secondly, you can save a lot of money if you switch to making your own dressing at home.
Luckily for all of us, it’s not as difficult as it may seem. This little cheat sheet is all you need to get started!
Click on image to enlarge