- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Use This Simple Cheat Sheet To Make Your Own Salad Dressings Infographic
You’ll probably agree that the dressing you put on your salad is no less (and sometimes even more) important than the vegetables themselves.
If you’re one of the people who still uses store-bought dressing, you should reconsider that choice. Firstly, most of them contain a whole lot of potentially harmful chemicals, sugar and salt. Secondly, you can save a lot of money if you switch to making your own dressing at home.
Luckily for all of us, it’s not as difficult as it may seem. This little cheat sheet is all you need to get started!
Click on image to enlarge