- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Use This Simple Cheat Sheet To Make Your Own Salad Dressings Infographic
You’ll probably agree that the dressing you put on your salad is no less (and sometimes even more) important than the vegetables themselves.
If you’re one of the people who still uses store-bought dressing, you should reconsider that choice. Firstly, most of them contain a whole lot of potentially harmful chemicals, sugar and salt. Secondly, you can save a lot of money if you switch to making your own dressing at home.
Luckily for all of us, it’s not as difficult as it may seem. This little cheat sheet is all you need to get started!
Click on image to enlarge