- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Be A Vegan Video
Veganism is a more strict form of vegetarianism that required a diet free of any foods derived from animals.
This means that you are not able to eat meat, fish, or even eggs or dairy products. There are a lot of contradictions and debates on the topic of benefits or bad side effects of veganism.
The American Dietetic Association insists on the idea that veganism is suitable and beneficial for people of any age and gender, and even for pregnant women.
There is a myth that if you don’t eat meat, there is nothing left to eat at all. Vegan and author Kathy Freston breaks the myth and gives vegan-beginners some tips on how to start.
Are you ready to become a vegan?