- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
How To Be A Vegan Video
Veganism is a more strict form of vegetarianism that required a diet free of any foods derived from animals.
This means that you are not able to eat meat, fish, or even eggs or dairy products. There are a lot of contradictions and debates on the topic of benefits or bad side effects of veganism.
The American Dietetic Association insists on the idea that veganism is suitable and beneficial for people of any age and gender, and even for pregnant women.
There is a myth that if you don’t eat meat, there is nothing left to eat at all. Vegan and author Kathy Freston breaks the myth and gives vegan-beginners some tips on how to start.
Are you ready to become a vegan?