- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
How To Be A Vegan Video
Veganism is a more strict form of vegetarianism that required a diet free of any foods derived from animals.
This means that you are not able to eat meat, fish, or even eggs or dairy products. There are a lot of contradictions and debates on the topic of benefits or bad side effects of veganism.
The American Dietetic Association insists on the idea that veganism is suitable and beneficial for people of any age and gender, and even for pregnant women.
There is a myth that if you don’t eat meat, there is nothing left to eat at all. Vegan and author Kathy Freston breaks the myth and gives vegan-beginners some tips on how to start.
Are you ready to become a vegan?