- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
How To Be A Vegan Video
Veganism is a more strict form of vegetarianism that required a diet free of any foods derived from animals.
This means that you are not able to eat meat, fish, or even eggs or dairy products. There are a lot of contradictions and debates on the topic of benefits or bad side effects of veganism.
The American Dietetic Association insists on the idea that veganism is suitable and beneficial for people of any age and gender, and even for pregnant women.
There is a myth that if you don’t eat meat, there is nothing left to eat at all. Vegan and author Kathy Freston breaks the myth and gives vegan-beginners some tips on how to start.
Are you ready to become a vegan?