- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
Yoga Postures That Will Help You Ease Into Sleep Infographic
Stress and lack of quality sleep are probably two of the most common health problems almost every single person suffers from. They are deeply interconnected and keep you in a vicious cycle of constant fatigue, tiredness and irritability. Think about those evenings when you could not fall asleep because you were too anxious or stressed out by the events of the day and, as a result, the next morning woke up feeling like a mess and ruining that day as well.
So what do you do in situations like this? There are many remedies for soothing your mind and body, and yoga is one of them. Here are the best postures for better sleep.
Click on image to enlarge