- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Yoga Postures That Will Help You Ease Into Sleep Infographic
Stress and lack of quality sleep are probably two of the most common health problems almost every single person suffers from. They are deeply interconnected and keep you in a vicious cycle of constant fatigue, tiredness and irritability. Think about those evenings when you could not fall asleep because you were too anxious or stressed out by the events of the day and, as a result, the next morning woke up feeling like a mess and ruining that day as well.
So what do you do in situations like this? There are many remedies for soothing your mind and body, and yoga is one of them. Here are the best postures for better sleep.
Click on image to enlarge