- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
Yoga Postures That Will Help You Ease Into Sleep Infographic
Stress and lack of quality sleep are probably two of the most common health problems almost every single person suffers from. They are deeply interconnected and keep you in a vicious cycle of constant fatigue, tiredness and irritability. Think about those evenings when you could not fall asleep because you were too anxious or stressed out by the events of the day and, as a result, the next morning woke up feeling like a mess and ruining that day as well.
So what do you do in situations like this? There are many remedies for soothing your mind and body, and yoga is one of them. Here are the best postures for better sleep.
Click on image to enlarge