- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Yoga Postures That Will Help You Ease Into Sleep Infographic
Stress and lack of quality sleep are probably two of the most common health problems almost every single person suffers from. They are deeply interconnected and keep you in a vicious cycle of constant fatigue, tiredness and irritability. Think about those evenings when you could not fall asleep because you were too anxious or stressed out by the events of the day and, as a result, the next morning woke up feeling like a mess and ruining that day as well.
So what do you do in situations like this? There are many remedies for soothing your mind and body, and yoga is one of them. Here are the best postures for better sleep.
Click on image to enlarge