- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
Yoga Postures That Will Help You Ease Into Sleep Infographic
Stress and lack of quality sleep are probably two of the most common health problems almost every single person suffers from. They are deeply interconnected and keep you in a vicious cycle of constant fatigue, tiredness and irritability. Think about those evenings when you could not fall asleep because you were too anxious or stressed out by the events of the day and, as a result, the next morning woke up feeling like a mess and ruining that day as well.
So what do you do in situations like this? There are many remedies for soothing your mind and body, and yoga is one of them. Here are the best postures for better sleep.
Click on image to enlarge