- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
You’ve Been Drinking Coffee Wrong This Entire Time!
1. Use Quality Beans
We don’t mean that you have to buy beans from the Big Bucks store, but most coffee brands are bought through a long chain of wholesalers. They mix and grind them together, and you get what you get. Good and bad, old and new. You can imagine if you were buying from 50 or more coffee sellers how difficult it would be to inspect every shipment. This is why you sometimes find coffee that has molded or that has a stale taste. Be willing to pay a bit more than what you would for store brand coffee. Look for a quality company that offers organic coffee beans, and you will notice a huge difference in how much energy you have, even though you drink less coffee overall.
2. Skip the Milk and Sugar
No, we aren’t suggesting that you drink it black (unless you like it that way). But rather than using milk and/or sugar, try unsalted organic butter. We mean butter that comes from grass fed cows. This will supercharge your coffee like you never dreamed possible. Margarine or regular butter will not give you the same effect. This will not only provide healthy fats for your body and your brain, but it has conjugated linoleic acid, which has been proven to help you burn fat and lose weight naturally. Grass fed butter will make your coffee taste great, too. Once you try it, you will never go back to milk and sugar.
Continue to Page 2