- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
- Turmeric VS. Curcumin: Which Is Better?
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
2. Supports Heart Health
You might be shaking your head at this one, asking how it can be true, but let us reassure you — it is. Wine, dark beer, and whiskey are some of the lonely alcoholic drinks that can claim to be good for your heart.
The high levels of antioxidants found in whiskey can help to reduce your risk of having heart problems. The drink is the ‘blood-thinner’, so it lessens your risks of blood clots significantly. The moderate portions of whiskey prevent heart attacks, stimulate the proper work of your heart, and support overall of your cardiovascular system.
Perhaps that’s why people toast, saying, “To Your Health!”
Continue to Page 3