- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
2. Supports Heart Health
You might be shaking your head at this one, asking how it can be true, but let us reassure you — it is. Wine, dark beer, and whiskey are some of the lonely alcoholic drinks that can claim to be good for your heart.
The high levels of antioxidants found in whiskey can help to reduce your risk of having heart problems. The drink is the ‘blood-thinner’, so it lessens your risks of blood clots significantly. The moderate portions of whiskey prevent heart attacks, stimulate the proper work of your heart, and support overall of your cardiovascular system.
Perhaps that’s why people toast, saying, “To Your Health!”
Continue to Page 3