- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
2. Supports Heart Health
You might be shaking your head at this one, asking how it can be true, but let us reassure you — it is. Wine, dark beer, and whiskey are some of the lonely alcoholic drinks that can claim to be good for your heart.
The high levels of antioxidants found in whiskey can help to reduce your risk of having heart problems. The drink is the ‘blood-thinner’, so it lessens your risks of blood clots significantly. The moderate portions of whiskey prevent heart attacks, stimulate the proper work of your heart, and support overall of your cardiovascular system.
Perhaps that’s why people toast, saying, “To Your Health!”
Continue to Page 3