- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
Simple Warm Up For Winter Sports Video
About 70% of injures during physical activities occur because of unprepared muscles.
Warm up is essential especially in winter, as it prevents sore throat, runny nose, and injures, and makes the performance of any exercise physically easier. Watch the video lesson that includes simple exercises to warm up in order to decrease the risk of accidents.
The exercises presented in the video below are so universal that they can be applied to any sports you’d like to try. Moreover, they don’t require and special equipment or location, and can be done even on the peak of a mountain.