- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Simple Warm Up For Winter Sports Video
About 70% of injures during physical activities occur because of unprepared muscles.
Warm up is essential especially in winter, as it prevents sore throat, runny nose, and injures, and makes the performance of any exercise physically easier. Watch the video lesson that includes simple exercises to warm up in order to decrease the risk of accidents.
The exercises presented in the video below are so universal that they can be applied to any sports you’d like to try. Moreover, they don’t require and special equipment or location, and can be done even on the peak of a mountain.