- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
10 Best Superfood Choices for Fall Eating
The weather is slowly turning cooler, and you know what that means. Right! It’s fall! This means some of the best superfoods Mother Nature has to offer are almost ripe and ready to be harvested. So many fall foods offer us a chance to fight infections, increase our immune health, as well as offer us healthy vitamins at the same time. Check out the top 10 superfoods that are perfect for healthy fall eating.
This superfood makes a super snack anytime! Just one raw carrot has about 13,000 IU of vitamin A, a super important vitamin for our eye health, supple skin, as well as fighting the free radicals that cause so much cell damage, not to mention premature aging. Did you know that eating just two carrots every day can reduce your cholesterol levels by as much as 20 percent? Carrots can also fight cancer as well as help to clean toxins from the liver.
Carrots are alkaline, which means that it makes an inhospitable environment for cancer to grow while revitalizing the blood. Carrots are also great for your teeth and gums. They actually kill the germs that cause cavities. For those times when you can’t brush your teeth after eating, chew on some organic carrots to clean your mouth and prevent tooth decay.
These little orange veggies become sweeter once they reach maturity, so choose carrots that are larger. Fresh carrots should be ready about September, so get ready to munch like Bugs Bunny!