- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Best Superfood Choices for Fall Eating
The weather is slowly turning cooler, and you know what that means. Right! It’s fall! This means some of the best superfoods Mother Nature has to offer are almost ripe and ready to be harvested. So many fall foods offer us a chance to fight infections, increase our immune health, as well as offer us healthy vitamins at the same time. Check out the top 10 superfoods that are perfect for healthy fall eating.
This superfood makes a super snack anytime! Just one raw carrot has about 13,000 IU of vitamin A, a super important vitamin for our eye health, supple skin, as well as fighting the free radicals that cause so much cell damage, not to mention premature aging. Did you know that eating just two carrots every day can reduce your cholesterol levels by as much as 20 percent? Carrots can also fight cancer as well as help to clean toxins from the liver.
Carrots are alkaline, which means that it makes an inhospitable environment for cancer to grow while revitalizing the blood. Carrots are also great for your teeth and gums. They actually kill the germs that cause cavities. For those times when you can’t brush your teeth after eating, chew on some organic carrots to clean your mouth and prevent tooth decay.
These little orange veggies become sweeter once they reach maturity, so choose carrots that are larger. Fresh carrots should be ready about September, so get ready to munch like Bugs Bunny!