- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Super Cheap but Super Healthy Foods
2. Dried Beans
Beans, beans the magical fruit…
Ok, we all know where that’s going; but seriously, beans, any variety of beans, are full of fiber and protein. There is as much protein in one half cup of beans as there is in one ounce of meat.
So add more beans to your diet, get your protein and save big bucks.
Average Cost Per Serving: 18 cents (per cooked half cup)