- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Super Cheap but Super Healthy Foods
3. Canned Tuna
Right up there with other canned fish such as salmon or sardines, tuna is a great, inexpensive source of protein, iron, as well as healthy fats which can help prevent heart disease and increase your brain matter.
Look for light or white chunk tuna that is canned in water.
It is a source of Vitamin D; a series of diseases are caused from a lack of Vitamin D.
Average Cost Per Serving: 46 cents