- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
12 Super Foods that Combat Inflammation
Like it or not, your mother was right, you are what you eat. This is especially true when we are talking about inflammation. Many people suffer from chronic inflammation due to lifestyle and poor food choices.
Those who exercise to excess in order to make up for their poor diet can find they, too, are in a constant state of inflammation. Still others suffer from joint pain, swelling, and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Chronic inflammation can lead to osteoporosis, diabetes, atherosclerosis, and many more.
The good news here is that there are foods you can eat that can both prevent and fight off inflammation. Here is a list of the top 12 foods you should add to your diet to keep your cells healthy and your joints pain free.
1. Olive Oil
You’ve probably heard all about the heart healthy benefits of olive oil, but have you heard that it’s rich in Omega-9 fatty acids? Omega-9 can help keep inflammation levels down.
Pitch your vegetable oil for more health friendly oils like olive, avocado, or grape seed oil. Be sure to use extra virgin olive oil. It’s good for your heart, your brain, and stops inflammation. This is a winner all the way around.