- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Super Healthy Back To School Snacks
2. Thermos Smoothie
If you have 5 minutes in the morning, you can make a healthy smoothie for your kid’s thermos for lunch, travel mug to drink on the way, or to drink after they get home.
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- ½ Medium Organic Banana
- ¼ Cup Silken Tofu
Put all items in your blender and mix well for about 30 seconds. Store in the fridge if your kids will be drinking this after school.
3. Quick Kid Kebabs
This is perfect for after school or even in their lunchbox. These can be ready in about 5 minutes, especially if you cut up items the night before.
- ½ Ounce Roast Turkey, cut into cubes
- ½ Ounce Cheddar Cheese, cut into cubes
- ¼ Cup of Organic Grapes
- 6 Organic Dried Apricots
Using a wooden skewer, thread all items, alternating the order for a great tasting twist on a traditional kebab. Or you may try to wrap it all into a pancake or tartilla!
Continue to Page 3