- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Amazing Foods that Do Wonderful Things for Your Digestion
2. Lacto-fermented Vegetables
Are you asking yourself, “What the heck is that?” right about now? It’s not as complicated as it sounds. Lacto-fermented vegetables are things like pickles, sauerkraut, and kimchee.
These are very strong detoxifiers that actually remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
They also have very high levels of gut healthy probiotics that cost a fraction of those supplements you see advertised everywhere.
You can actually make these tasty vegetables yourself with not much more than some clean, filtered water, salt, and some crisp, organic vegetables.