- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Amazing Foods that Do Wonderful Things for Your Digestion
3. Chia Seeds
These tiny little seeds are native to Guatemala and Mexico and are a good source of both nutrients as well as high in antioxidants.
Although they have no real taste, they are loaded with fiber, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Just two tablespoons of these powerful seeds give you 10 grams of fiber which is almost 35 percent of your daily recommended intake, as well as lowering your cholesterol, reducing inflammation, and regulating your bowel function; all in just two tablespoons.
Now that is a powerhouse of good digestion for one tiny little seed!