- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Amazing Foods that Do Wonderful Things for Your Digestion
If you have never heard of this, don’t fret. It’s not some exotic fruit from another country; ghee is simply butter with most of the sugar, lactose, and milk fats removed from it. Ghee won’t go bad when left out at room temperature like butter can. It will keep its original flavor for up to a year.
The reason most other oils or fats give you that heavy, slow feeling in your gut is that they actually slow down the digestive process. Ghee, however, does the opposite.
It will stimulate your digestive system by encouraging the acids in your stomach to break down the foods you eat.
You can find organic ghee at most health food stores but it’s also fairly easy to make it yourself using organic, cultured, unsalted butter.