- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
7 Amazing Foods that Do Wonderful Things for Your Digestion
Helping Americans with their digestive problems is big business. Every year Americans spend millions of dollars on antacids, laxatives, fiber additives, as well as enzymes to improve our digestive systems. Eating a good, healthy, well balanced diet is really all you need to maintain digestive health. To avoid modern man’s digestive diseases, add these seven amazing foods to your diet and see just how good you can feel when your digestive system is working properly.
1. Bone Broth
Making old fashioned bone broth is a simple and easy way to improve digestion. The gelatin that is in bone broth can reduce inflammation as well as protect you against infections.
Bone broth contains many minerals, as well as calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin, phosphorus, and magnesium. Always use bones from organic or grass fed animals for best health.
Read also about hidden truth of farm fresh foods.