- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Super Foods That Slow the Aging Process
When we say berries, we are talking about all kinds of berries: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, goji berries, there are no exclusions here; all are rich in antioxidants which promote the health of every cell in your body and protect them from disease.
Blackberries, in particular, as thought to protect against both cancer and diabetes.
In fact, the darker the berry, the more antioxidants they have.
Blueberries improve memory, reduce inflammation, and restrict the growth of cancer cells. Also, all berries are high in vitamin C, which is super good for your skin.
A study done at the University of Maryland Medical Center has shown that vitamin C not only repairs damaged tissue but is a good way to prevent skin cancer. Read also about the mirecle of broccoli and how it does treat cancer.