- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
A Week’s Worth of Green Smoothies So Good You Won’t Believe They Can Detox Too!
Are you interested in making some super detoxing green smoothies, but worry that the taste will keep you from sticking to the program?
Every single day we take toxins into our bodies; the air we breathe, food additives, and chemical cleaners all contain toxins. Every single one of us could really use a good detox now and then to help flush these toxins out of our bodies. One way to do this is by supporting our body’s natural detoxification process with green smoothies.
We have six green smoothie recipes that contain powerful detoxing agents. Best of all, these taste so good you might want to repeat them the next week. Maybe even the week after that!
So get ready to detox, friends, because with smoothies as good as these, you will probably forget that they are super healthy. All you will remember is that they are super delicious!
1. Super Kale Super Smoothie
In case you haven’t heard, kale is the new spinach. It’s so full of nutrition, with next to zero calories, so you should be eating it at least a couple of times per week. Read more why kale is one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
- 1 Large handful of kale
- ½ an organic apple, seeds removed (any variety)
- 1 Cup of coconut water
- If you are using curly kale, cut off the ribs in the center of the leaf or use baby kale.
- Put everything in your blender or food processor and mix on high until creamy smooth.