- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are Your Arms Too Short To Lift You Up? Video
One of the most widely spread myths among yoga beginners is that one’s arms can be too short to lift their bodies up.
This means that a great number of useful and healthy poses that include lift up elements are ignored. Of course, some people’s arms really are too short for such exercises, but to know whether you are among these “sufferers”, watch the video below, where yoga master Kino breaks the myth and demonstrates an easy test of how to find out the truth about your arms.
Well, are your arms really too short?