- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Are Your Arms Too Short To Lift You Up? Video
One of the most widely spread myths among yoga beginners is that one’s arms can be too short to lift their bodies up.
This means that a great number of useful and healthy poses that include lift up elements are ignored. Of course, some people’s arms really are too short for such exercises, but to know whether you are among these “sufferers”, watch the video below, where yoga master Kino breaks the myth and demonstrates an easy test of how to find out the truth about your arms.
Well, are your arms really too short?