- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Avoid and Remove Cancer This Year and Every Year Afterwards
Common Foods, Supplements, and Lifestyle Changes That Fight or Eliminate Cancer
There are plenty of things you can consume and do to help fight off or even reverse cancer growth. Although there are several things to consider, high on this list is the consumption of organic, whole, nutritious foods that are as full of antioxidants possible, combined with some exercise and a positive outlook on life.
In addition to the diet, exercise, and mental frame of mind mentioned above, you should include these other factors on a regular basis:
Eat Plenty of the Following:
- Cruciferous veggies
- Eat orange foods (sweet potatoes, pumpkins, peaches, squash, apricots, carrots)
- Mushrooms (reishi, chaga, and maitake)
- Aloe Vera
- Foods high in antioxidants (blueberries, pomegranates, tomatoes, cranberries)
- Sea Vegetables
- Dark leafy greens
- Seeds (sunflower, chia, flax, pumpkin, and hemp)
Supplements to Consider
- Cat’s Claw
- Pau D’Arco
- Vitamin D (safe sun exposure or supplements)
- Laughing every day
- Avoid canned foods
- Elimination of household toxins (pesticides, herbicides, toxic cleaning products)
- Walks in nature
- Happy time spent with family and friends
- Looking on the bright side of life
- Earthing a few times per week
- Replace non-stick pans with copper, cast iron, or ceramic cookware
Make your focus on eating a mainly plant-based diet, eating plenty of raw fruits and veggies, drinking pure water, getting at least 30 minutes of safe sun exposure or consuming 1,000 mg of vitamin D in supplement form, and breathing the cleanest air possible.
In order to give yourself the best chance possible, focus on removing as many of the factors that tend to encourage cancer and add as many of the things that are known to fight or eliminate cancer as you possibly can.
If you follow the above recommendations to the letter, you will have done everything humanly possible to squash any chance that cancer will develop. You need to be consistent with these changes as well. Following these recommendations only half-heartedly, or only for two or three months out of the year, will not give you the protection you are looking for.