- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Get Rid of Gallstones Naturally
Lecithin is another well-known remedy for gallstones as it dissolves them. You should mix three tablespoons of liquid lecithin with either milk or molasses every day for five days. If you find this mixture distasteful, try lecithin in a granular form.
7. Apple Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another age old remedy for the pain of gallstones. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into one cup of fresh, organic apple juice. Mix well and drink immediately every morning for at least 5 days. This not only treats gallstone problems but can prevent infections as well.
8. Vitamin C
Although it won’t remove your gallstones, taking a minimum of 200mg of vitamin C daily can cut your chances of developing gallstones by as much as 50 percent! Find out how Vitamin C can help treat cancer.
It’s important to keep your body full hydrated and able to flush out the toxins in your body. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every single day. See reasons for dehydration.
10. Change Your Diet
Most gallstones are caused by a buildup of cholesterol. Eating a diet that is lower in fat and higher in fiber, (yes, we are talking about those good old organic fruits and vegetables), can help many people avoid gallstones in the first place.