- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
Gluten is a protein found in grains, including rye, wheat, barley and spelt. It got its name because, when mixed with water, this kind of protein acquires a sticky consistency which is very similar to glue.
An adverse reaction to gluten is common among people with gluten-related health problems. For such people, a gluten-free diet, which excludes pasta, bread and products made with gluten-containing flours, is necessary.
However, there are still many misconceptions regarding a gluten-free diet, as many people consider it a healthier nutrition option for everyone or an effective way to lose weight. Find out why these beliefs can be dangerous.