- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
Gluten is a protein found in grains, including rye, wheat, barley and spelt. It got its name because, when mixed with water, this kind of protein acquires a sticky consistency which is very similar to glue.
An adverse reaction to gluten is common among people with gluten-related health problems. For such people, a gluten-free diet, which excludes pasta, bread and products made with gluten-containing flours, is necessary.
However, there are still many misconceptions regarding a gluten-free diet, as many people consider it a healthier nutrition option for everyone or an effective way to lose weight. Find out why these beliefs can be dangerous.