- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
Gluten is a protein found in grains, including rye, wheat, barley and spelt. It got its name because, when mixed with water, this kind of protein acquires a sticky consistency which is very similar to glue.
An adverse reaction to gluten is common among people with gluten-related health problems. For such people, a gluten-free diet, which excludes pasta, bread and products made with gluten-containing flours, is necessary.
However, there are still many misconceptions regarding a gluten-free diet, as many people consider it a healthier nutrition option for everyone or an effective way to lose weight. Find out why these beliefs can be dangerous.