- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Lemon and Baking Soda
It seems as if all types of cancers are on the rise and with conventional treatments that seem to do more harm than good, it’s becoming increasingly obvious that we need to look towards alternative treatments if we hope to find a cure.
Perhaps someone is finally listening. Recently, the National Institutes of Health gave a 2 million dollar grant to the University of Arizona’s Cancer Center to test the effects of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and lemons on patients suffering from breast cancer.
There have been a number of studies done in the past that have showing great results using baking soda on cancerous tumors. However, these studies are still in the early stages but it has been encouraging to note that the studies showed very positive effects in the area of tumor metastasis. This is, of course, is the reason for the study being done in Arizona.
Now it’s important to note that not everyone reacts the same way to any type of medical treatment. What works for one person does not always work for another and it does not matter if we are talking about natural cures or pharmaceutical ones, some methods seem to work well for others and not as well for some people. One also should consider the outside sources that come into play such as, does this person have access to purified water? Are they eating organic foods? Are they optimistic in their outlook about their recovery? These are all very important factors in any type of treatment method.
Previous research that was done with mice showed great effectiveness using baking soda in alkalinizing the areas surrounding tumors. Dr. Robert J. Gillies and the researchers who performed this study also discovered that baking soda greatly inhibited the unconstrained metastases of breast cancer in mice.
Lemons have long been known to contain anti-carcinogen compounds, such as limonoids. They also have a powerful anti-microbial effect. Researchers are interested in exploring the idea that cancer is like a fungus. Therefore, by mixing lemons and baking soda, researchers believe this combination might fight the fungus which causes certain types of cancer.
There are other reasons why lemons and baking soda can help fight cancerous cells as well as provide the body helpful agents such as:
- Lemons naturally help the body detoxify. Being full of vitamin C, they can also help the body neutralize free radicals, which cause cell damage. Lemons also help to stimulate the lymph system, which is very important as it is this system that helps remove cancer cells from the body. If the lymph system is weak or is not performing to its utmost capacity, then this leaves the body open to any number of diseases and cancers.
- Lemon and baking soda are also used to help balance the PH within the body. Taken together, it’s one of the best ways to put high alkaline substances into the body. In this manner, the treatment can remove cancerous cells without harming healthy cells. Why is PH so important? The PH levels of our body effects every single cell. When our bodies are chronically over acidic, it can corrode body tissue. In simpler terms, over acidity interferes with our bodies most basic functions and is the root cause of most cancers.
- This combination of lemon and baking soda can help the body fight off diseases and remove cancer cells while helping the body do a “spring cleaning”, so to speak, and remove or improve the things that might be causing diseases in the first place. Including lemons in your diet is a healthy thing to do and by adding baking soda, you can detox and help your body clean itself, even if you are healthy.
One doesn’t have to be a doctor to see how drinking lemon and baking soda can improve your PH and help your body detoxify itself naturally. It’s an easy thing to do. First thing in the morning, mix about a half a teaspoon of baking soda and the juice of half an organic lemon into about 250ml of warm water. That’s it! Try the healing power of this fantastic combination and see what kind of changes it brings to your life. Read also about the benefits of warm water and lemon.