- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natural and Easy Ways to Get Rid of Sties Naturally
1. Warm Compress
This is an easy one that will encourage the sty to drain. Simply take a clean cotton cloth that has been dipped in the hottest water you can stand and place it on your eyelid for about 5 minutes, three or four times per day. Always use a clean cloth each time you do this.
This is a good old fashioned remedy that really works wonders. Pour one cup of boiling water over a handful of fresh parsley. Allow to steep for 10 minutes. Soak a clean cloth in this mixture, then place the cloth on your eye and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Repeat this twice per day. It will bring down the swelling quickly and should help the sty to drain in a day or two.
3. Coriander Seeds
Boil one teaspoon of coriander seeds in one cup of water. Strain out the seeds. When the water has cooled, use as an eyewash. Do this two or three times per day.
This spice has powerful healing properties and is known for providing quick relief from sties. Place one teaspoon of turmeric powder in two cups of water. Boil this mixture until you have only one cup of liquid left. Strain the liquid by running it several times through a cheesecloth or fine gauze to remove all of the granules of turmeric. Put two or three drops in your eye twice per day.
5. Herbal Mix Remedy
Take a mix of 25 grams of chamomile, 10 grams of horsetail, and 10 grams of thyme, and boil this in one liter of water for about 10 minutes. Cover the pot and allow to cool. Using a clean cloth, apply as a compress on your eye two or three times per day.
Continue to Page 3