- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Olive Oil: Facts, Benefits And Statistics Infographic
There’s a lot of confusion about fats, as well as their impact on our health. However, the benefits of extra virgin olive oil have always been undeniable.
This oil has an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid. Furthermore, it’s a source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E. All in all, this makes olive oil a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy.
If you want to learn more, look at the infographic featured below. It goes into more depth about the facts and statistics about this kitchen essential.
Click on image to enlarge