- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Olive Oil: Facts, Benefits And Statistics Infographic
There’s a lot of confusion about fats, as well as their impact on our health. However, the benefits of extra virgin olive oil have always been undeniable.
This oil has an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid. Furthermore, it’s a source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E. All in all, this makes olive oil a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy.
If you want to learn more, look at the infographic featured below. It goes into more depth about the facts and statistics about this kitchen essential.
Click on image to enlarge