- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
Olive Oil: Facts, Benefits And Statistics Infographic
There’s a lot of confusion about fats, as well as their impact on our health. However, the benefits of extra virgin olive oil have always been undeniable.
This oil has an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid. Furthermore, it’s a source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E. All in all, this makes olive oil a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy.
If you want to learn more, look at the infographic featured below. It goes into more depth about the facts and statistics about this kitchen essential.
Click on image to enlarge