- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Olive Oil: Facts, Benefits And Statistics Infographic
There’s a lot of confusion about fats, as well as their impact on our health. However, the benefits of extra virgin olive oil have always been undeniable.
This oil has an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid. Furthermore, it’s a source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E. All in all, this makes olive oil a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy.
If you want to learn more, look at the infographic featured below. It goes into more depth about the facts and statistics about this kitchen essential.
Click on image to enlarge