- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Olive Oil: Facts, Benefits And Statistics Infographic
There’s a lot of confusion about fats, as well as their impact on our health. However, the benefits of extra virgin olive oil have always been undeniable.
This oil has an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a healthy monounsaturated fat called oleic acid. Furthermore, it’s a source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E. All in all, this makes olive oil a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy.
If you want to learn more, look at the infographic featured below. It goes into more depth about the facts and statistics about this kitchen essential.
Click on image to enlarge